“Damien, do you ever consider that human beings may be the worst thing to ever happen to this planet?” – Questioner
My resource, “No, I don’t see it that way at all. As this planet has had like 5 mass extinctions we are not as special as we think we may make it so we can’t live on this world but we could go extinct and the earth will still keep going.”
Top Five Extinctions
- Cambrian Explosion: Early life-forms began to flourish.
- Ordovician-silurian Extinction: Small marine organisms died out.
- Devonian Extinction: Many tropical marine species went extinct. ermian-triassic Extinction.
- Triassic-jurassic Extinction.
- Cretaceous-tertiary Extinction: (65.5 mya)